Can I interest you in a workshop?


I've been thinking about offering some 1-day workshops and short courses this summer and autumn. I thought it might be fun to work in sketchbooks, make altered books, some painting and printmaking. The classes would be suitable both for beginners and those with more experience. I'm checking out venues and availability at the moment and as soon as I've secured somewhere I'll be back with all the details. If you're interested and would like to be kept updated please email me and I'll pop you on my mailing list - no commitment! My email address is laurakemshall@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I would LOVE to take a workshop (or 12!) with you. Any chance you're coming to Canada to do so? *smiles winningly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workshops sound wonderful; I am kind of stuck in Norfolk though (Children etc.) Please place me on your mailing list though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment