A week of Altered Books

I have taught two Altered Books workshops here at the Wooden House this week. I find altering books one of those compulsive activities; I'll just do one more page, just one more. With everything still set up out in the studio, it's taking all my self control to be sat in front of my computer tackling the list of jobs to do. But first, I want to share with you some of the work done by the students:












I have one place left on my early summer classes. Last minute I know, but if you would like to give your sketchbook work a kick start I have a spot available on:

Creative Sketchbooks Sunday 19th and 26th April. All details can be found by clicking the Workshops tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow with some Finish Me Art journal inspiration. See you then,
Laura
x







Comments

  1. For anyone wondering "should I?" Then I can completely recommend Wooden House Workshops!

    It was a perfect day.

    Thank you Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these all look amazing, well done to all your students

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed it: relaxing day (though hard at work!), great food, generous tutor in Laura and charming assistant (when she got back from her day at Grandma's) . Highly recommended :-) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. I have just been away at a retreat doing fabric books and you have some wonderful ideas here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment