Mixed Media Monoprint

It was a workshop day here today. We tackled Mixed Media Monoprint and covered monoprint methods in conjunction with collage, drawing and painting. I knew it would be a day for experimenting and exploring the 'what ifs', and my lovely group of students did that brilliantly. I worked them hard and we got loads done. Here's a little taster...








When I released the date for this class it was oversubscribed so I've opened a new date to accommodate the waiting list and there are two spaces available. If you'd like to join me for your own Mixed Media Monoprint adventure just drop me an email. The class will be on Wednesday 4th November, 10am-4pm, £65, use of equipment, all materials, lunch and refreshments included.

Be great to have you join us.
Bye for now,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Laura. It was such an enjoyable day with a lovely group or people, and so much to explore, ponder and experiment with. You were very generous with your knowledge, spirit, materials and insights. Worth coming around the world for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly Anne! Just looked at your profile and you're not kidding are you! Ms Kemshall your influence spreads across the globe. That's mega stardom in my book.

      I'll check the work diary because I'd love to do this. Mono printing sets me off on little journeys of discovery so a few more techniques in my armoury could be very useful.

      Delete

Post a Comment